Xiao Shu is a veteran columnist for Southern Weekend, one of China’s leading newspapers. He writes editorials for a number of well-known Chinese newspapers, including China Youth Daily.
Articles related to Xiao Shu
- Thoughts on my online annihilation (2013-12-17)
- The value of honeybee democracy (2011-05-25)
- Life should not yield to development (2010-12-16)
- Is anyone really secure in China? (2010-11-01)
- Anyuanding, and why political reform can’t wait (2010-10-01)
- Civil society, a road to political reform (2010-09-07)